Want to apply for an IndusInd credit card but have no idea where to begin from? We have everything about the credit card application in this article. Follow the below-given steps so that you can easily avail yourself of the IndusInd Credit Card. keep reading to kick start your research.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To get an IndusInd credit card the first and foremost thing that you need to check is the eligibility criteria such as:
- The applicant must be between the age of 21-65 years.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- The applicant must have a credit score of 750 or above.
- The applicant must have a stable source of income.
What all documents are to be submitted?
While submitting the duly filled credit card application you are required to furnish some of the important documents that aid in the scrutinization of the credit card application. If you are submitting the form online then you must keep the scanned copies with you and in case you are submitting it by visiting the bank’s branch then you must keep the photocopies of the original documents. Some of the important documents that you require are as follows:
- Provide one of your Identity proof among the Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Id, Pan Card, Passport, or any other government-approved Id.
- Provide the address proof, any one among the Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Id, Pan Card, Passport, or any other government-approved Id.
- Provide Income proof by submitting the Bank statement or salary slip of last 3 months, or last 2 years’ audited financial report, etc.
How to apply for an IndusInd Credit Card?
Now the main question arises, how to apply for an IndusInd Credit Card? You get two options to choose from one is through Bank’s official website and another one is by visiting the nearest bank branch. Duly fill the form without any errors and recheck it at least twice whether all the information provided by you in the application form is true or not. Then attach the required documents with it and submit it.
How to check the application status?
Once your credit card application is submitted and is under the processing stage. You can always check your credit card application status online by using Indus Assist. There are offline channels provided such as visiting the bank branch or calling the customer’s credit card. Keep in mind that you are required to provide the necessary details such as a credit card application number, your registered mobile number, date of birth, and so on.
Additional reading: Your Guide To Use Credit Card Reward Points