Thinking of applying for a credit card but have no idea where to begin from? Axis Bank is a reputed bank that offers a quite wide range of credit cards to the public at large. Hereunder are the two entry-level credit cards that you can consider applying for the Axis Bank Ace credit card and Axis Bank My Zone credit cards.
Both credit cards are suitable for shopping and for travel. We have covered the comparison between these two credit cards below. Keep reading to find out which credit card will be the right fit for you.
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
This is an entry-level credit card that allows you to earn incentives in the form of cashback. The Axis Bank Ace Credit Card is best suited for shopping and travel. Hereunder are the key features and benefits of this credit card.
Joining Fee: Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes
Renewal Fee: Rs. 499 plus applicable taxes
Spend-Based Waiver: The joining fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 10,000 within 45 days of card issuance and the renewal fee will be waived off on spending Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year.
Features and Benefits:
- Earn 5% cashback on bill payments and recharges done through GooglePay.
- Earn 4% cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, and Ola.
- Earn 2% cashback on all other spending.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year.
- Save up to 20% on dining bills at partner restaurants under the Axis Bank Dining Delights Program.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Another entry-level credit card offered by the Axis Bank is the Axis Bank My Zone credit card. On this credit card, you get incentives in the form of EDGE points, and is ideal for first-time credit card users. Hereunder are the key highlights of this credit card.
Joining Fee: Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes
Renewal Fee: Rs. 500 plus applicable taxes
Spend-Based Waiver: N/A
Features and Benefits:
- Get a complimentary SonyLiv Premium annual subscription worth Rs. 999 as a welcome offer with this card.
- Earn 4 EDGE points on every Rs. 200 spent using this credit card.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access every year with this card.
- Save up to 20% on dining bills at partner restaurants under the Axis Bank Dining Delights program.
- Enjoy Buy One Get One offer on booking movie tickets from Paytm Movies.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 4,000.
To conclude, Axis Bank My Zone credit card offers welcome benefits whereas Axis Bank Ace credit card doesn’t. Identify your needs first and then choose the one that compliments them the most. Having the right credit card solves half of the problem and helps you maximize the benefits. When it comes to credit cards you need to understand that it is important to adhere to the repayment cycles and maintain a low credit utilization ratio. If you have any queries do share it in the comment section we would love address them to the best of our expertise.
Additional Reading: Ways To Maximise The Benefits Of Credit Card